Wellness Center Pharmacy
Chesapeake Public Schools (CPS), in partnership with On-site Rx, offer exclusive access to two full-service pharmacies. The pharmacies save employees, retirees, and their family money with lower copays. Furthermore, they have staff dedicated to your well-being.
- All employees and retirees are welcome to take advantage of the savings on over-the-counter products bought at wholesale prices. Manufacturer coupons are also accepted and will save even more.
- Employees, retirees, and family members on the CPS health plan have full-service access to all pharmacy services.
- The pharmacies only process CPS health insurance, therefore, those not on a CPS health plan can not use the pharmacy to fill prescription medications.
Products and Services
- Medication counseling and adherence support.
- 90-day prescriptions.
- Mail order to Virginia and North Carolina residents.
- Tdap, shingles, and pneumonia vaccines. Please call in advance to ensure availability.
- Some diabetic supplies. Please call for details.
It’s easy to transfer your prescriptions to the Chesapeake Public Schools (CPS) pharmacy. Simply complete a Prescription Transfer Form and send it to your preferred location. The pharmacy does the rest!
All care received at our pharmacy is entirely confidential. Our pharmacy is operated by a third-party company called On-site Rx and they must follow all federal statutes and laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy laws.
$2/ $20/ $40 /$10% up to $200
$4/ $40/ $80 /$10% up to $400
Accepted Payment Methods
Credit, Debit, and FSA Cards. No cash or checks will be accepted.
8 am – 5 pm
(no lunch closure)
8 am – 1 pm
Knells Ridge Square
Phone 757- 410-2775