Health Center Clinics
Chesapeake Public Schools (CPS), in partnership with Marathon Health, offer free health and wellness services as part of its commitment to improving employee health. Whether your goal is to stay healthy or improve your health, your Marathon Health provider will help you set and create realistic action plans to achieve them.
- Employees and retirees on the CPS health plan can use the clinic for preventive and acute care.
- Spouses, on a CPS health plan, can use the clinic for health coaching services
- Dependents on a CPS health plan and age 6 and over, can use the clinic for health coaching.
- Acute care for common illnesses such as allergies, common cold, cough, diarrhea, ear pain, eye infections, headache, nausea and vomiting, sinus infections, rashes, strep throat, warts.
- Health Coaching to address lifestyle health risks such as stress, unhealthy eating, inadequate sleep, and physical inactivity.
- Chronic care management for conditions such as diabetes, heart problems, or high blood pressure.
- Blood work and lab tests processed for A1C, lipid panel, fasting and random glucose, rapid strep, urinalysis, oxygen saturation levels, mono, pregnancy.
All care received from Marathon Health is entirely confidential. The rules that protect the privacy of your health information at your local medical office also protect your health information at a Marathon Health practice.
Need help accessing your Marathon Health Portal account, call 1-888-490-6077 between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm, Monday through Friday.
Knells Ridge Square
817 Botetourt Court
Chesapeake, VA 23320
838 Old George Washington Hwy N
Chesapeake, VA 23323
7 am – 5:30 pm
No lunch closure
9 am – 2 pm
Virtual Care Now Available
Virtual Care visits are a private and secure way to meet with a Marathon Health Center provider from anywhere using your mobile phone, tablet, or computer. Schedule appointments online via the Marathon eHealth Portal or use the Marathon Health app.
Learn more about Marathon Virtual Care.