Student Schedules

Student Schedules for the second semester will be available on StudentVUE and ParentVUE prior to the first day of the new semester. Any student who wishes to request a schedule change must complete the Schedule Change Form and submit it to their School Counselor.

Students can also view common One Login Help FAQS

To request a schedule change, please use this Schedule Change Form.  This form can be printed, filled out, and dropped off in the WBHS Main Office or it can be completed electronically and emailed to the student’s assigned counselor (based on students’ last names).
Schedule changes will ONLY be made under the following circumstances and can ONLY be made during the first 5 days of each semester.
1. You have an incomplete schedule.
2. You failed a course that must be repeated.
3. You failed a course and you are retaking the course with the same teacher.
4. You previously passed a course and are scheduled in the course again.
5. You are a Senior who needs a course (not scheduled) to graduate.