Student Schedules for the 2021-2022 School year will be viewable on ParentVUE and StudentVUE starting at 4:00 pm on August 27th. As a reminder, student passwords were reset over the summer. Student’s usernames are still their student ID number. Students keep the same Student ID number they had last school year- including rising 9th graders who were in Middle School last year.
Any newly enrolled student who does not know their Student ID number should contact the Guidance Office at 638-7908.
Students should use the following to log in:
Username = Student ID #
Password = First letter of first name + First letter of last name + last 4 digits of Student ID (Example: gb1234)
Students can also view common One Login Help FAQS
To request a schedule change, please use this Schedule Change Form. This form can be printed, filled out, and dropped off in the WBHS Main Office or it can be completed electronically and emailed to the student’s assigned counselor (based on students’ last names).
Schedule changes will ONLY be made under the following circumstances and can ONLY be made during the first 5 days of each semester.
1. You have an incomplete schedule.
2. You failed a course that must be repeated.
3. You failed a course and you are retaking the course with the same teacher.
4. You previously passed a course and are scheduled in the course again.
5. You are a Senior who needs a course (not scheduled) to graduate.