Thurgood Marshall Elementary
for the 2022-2023 school year
The staff will:
- Provide high-quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment that enables the participating children to meet the State’s student academic achievement standards.
- Hold parent-teacher conferences.
- Provide parents with frequent reports on their children’s progress.
- Provide parents reasonable access to staff.
- Provide parents opportunities to volunteer and participate in their child’s educational experience.
The parents will:
- Support regular attendance and arriving to school on time.
- Review homework, report cards, agenda books, and other forms of communication.
- Emphasize the importance of being prepared for school by having the necessary school supplies and completing homework assignments.
- Communicate regularly with my child’s school and teacher and attend school functions.
- Emphasize the importance of following school and class rules.
The students will:
- Take responsibility for completing all classroom work and homework assignments.
- Attend school regularly and promptly.
- Follow the rules of the school.
- Demonstrate respect for myself, other students, and adults.
- Set goals and ask for help, when needed, to reach them.