Summer Office Hours:
(By appointment only)
*Closed 12-1pm for Lunch.
We need all parents to confirm their intent for the 2020-21 school year by July 21, 2020.
- Family Choice begins on July 9, 2020, and is done using ParentVUE. All families will receive an email, PAS, by July 9, 2020, and a letter through US Mail with additional details.
- Click here to visit The Responsive Return-to-School (RRTS) website to find out more information and a list of frequently asked questions to help families make their choice.
- Virtual Q & A Family Forums will be held on the following dates. If you would like to attend one of the sessions, you will need to register using this Google Form.
- July 13 & 16 at 6:00 p.m.
- July 20 at 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Our Mission Statement:
Sparrow Road Intermediate in partnership with its students, families, and community believe that all students should be accepted, appreciated, nurtured, and challenged according to their individual needs. Through their education at school, students should gain the skills, strategies, and desire necessary for continued learning. They should also develop a strong sense of responsibility for themselves and toward each other, their community, and the earth’s resources. To this end, faculty and staff should create a rich multicultural environment for learning; design an integrated curriculum; provide for children to become self-directed learners; and share their enthusiasm for learning, in an atmosphere of mutual respect and appreciation.