Southeastern Elementary February Parent Bulletin
UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
- January 27th- Asynchronous Day
- January 29th- Asynchronous Day
- February 1st- Teacher Workday
- February 2nd- Teacher Workday
- February 3rd- 2nd Semester Begins
- February 3rd – Option 2 Students 3rd Nine Weeks Material Pick Up 3:30 – 5:30(Bus Loop)
- February 10th- Asynchronous Day
- February 11th- Make-Up Picture Day
- February 12th- Asynchronous Day
- February 15th- President’s Day Holiday
- February 24th- Asynchronous Day
- February 26th- Asynchronous Day
Teacher of the Year – Angel Abbott Reading Teacher of the Year – Erin Christensen
Families who selected option 1, the On-Campus Continuum, should review all of the information outlined in the slide deck below. This information includes checklists families should complete now and other important health and safety protocols families should incorporate into their daily school routine.
If your student will not ride a school bus to school, please adhere to this student drop off/pick up plan outlined in our latest Parent Newsletter.
To support our Little Hawks and their families, the Department of Elementary Teaching and Learning created scheduling guidelines for online learning. Click here to learn more about our online learning daily schedule and expectations.
In 1951 Southeastern School opened its doors to serve the students in this community. In order to accommodate a growing population in the Hickory area, an addition was erected in 1992.
Southeastern Elementary School is currently the home to around 800 children in grades pre-school through fifth. The school is located in Southern Chesapeake.