Online School Payments
Parent Information & Direction Sheet
You can pay for items Southeastern Elementary makes available for online payment from our website!
If you have not used Online School Payments before, you will need your student’s ID number and a Visa or Master Card to set up for payment.
- Go to Southeastern Elementary’s website at: CPSchools.com/SEE/
- Click on the box that says OSP. You will find it on the green bar on the right side of the screen.
- When OSP opens, click on the little person next to the cart at the top right of the screen.
- If you already have an account you sign in on the left under “Current Users”.
- If you need to set up an account you fill out the information on the right side of the screen under “New Users, Please Create An Account”.
- Next you can click on “Elementary” on the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Southeastern Elementary” and click on it.
- Be sure you choose Southeastern and NOT Southwestern!
- Choose items you would like to purchase.
- Some items, such as spirit wear, may require you click on the name to enter information before adding it to your cart. A message will appear to tell you this if this is the case. (IE: your child’s teacher, size of a t-shirt, etc.)
- If they have not been added yet, you will now have the opportunity to add your student.
- You can add more than one student to your parent profile you have just created. You will be able to choose which student each item is for in a drop down menu.
- You will need your child’s Student ID to add them to your profile and make a purchase.
- Once you have set up the ID you can choose your child’s name for the item you wish to purchase.
- OBLIGATIONS: You may pay obligations owed to the school (IE: library fines, lost or damaged library books) by clicking on “Obligations” on the blue bar at the top of the page. You enter the amount you are paying in these transactions after receiving a notice from the school you owe it.
- Once you are done adding items to your cart you can check out.
- If you have not already set it up, the system will ask for you general billing information and then your credit card information to link to the account.
- Online School Payments only takes VISA and MASTER CARD.
- You have an opportunity to type in any notes at the end of your transaction under purchase notes.
- Always type your child’s teacher’s name here and any noted needed.
- There is no tax on items from the school, however there is a 4% processing fee and a 35 cents transaction fee. These fees are from Online School Payments that host the site to make these payments possible, not from Chesapeake Public Schools or Southeastern Elementary.
We hope this option of payment is convenient for you.
Thank you for supporting Southeastern Elementary School!
Teacher of the Year – Angel Abbott Reading Teacher of the Year – Erin Christensen
- Daylights Savings Time November 1st.
- Federal Impact Aid will be mailed home 11/6. Please check the information, sign, date, and return as soon as possible. Our goal is 100% collection!
- Teachers will schedule virtual parent conferences for all students prior to November 15.
- 11/3 is a Teacher Workday.
- Schools will be closed 11/11 for the Veteran’s Day holiday.
- Report cards will be distributed 11/19.
- November 11/25 is an early release day at 12:04 PM. Schools will be closed 11/26 & 11/27 for Thanksgiving.
- Our scheduled Picture Days are December 2 and 3, and are organized by grade level. Option 2 Families can set up an appointment through A Google SHEET FROM 3:30 to 7:30 PM.
- Southeastern will be selling T-shirts and Long Sleeve Shirts. Orders will be due by December 5th. Spirit Wear Flyers with Pictures will be Coming November 5th!
- First – Third grade Map Testing window is December 7- 18.
SCHOOLS WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE WINTER HOLIDAYS FROM 12/21/20 THROUGH 1/1/21.
Families who selected option 1, the On-Campus Continuum, should review all of the information outlined in the slide deck below. This information includes checklists families should complete now and other important health and safety protocols families should incorporate into their daily school routine.
If your student will not ride a school bus to school, please adhere to this student drop off/pick up plan outlined in our latest Parent Newsletter.
To support our Little Hawks and their families, the Department of Elementary Teaching and Learning created scheduling guidelines for online learning. Click here to learn more about our online learning daily schedule and expectations.
In 1951 Southeastern School opened its doors to serve the students in this community. In order to accommodate a growing population in the Hickory area, an addition was erected in 1992.
Southeastern Elementary School is currently the home to around 800 children in grades pre-school through fifth. The school is located in Southern Chesapeake.