Refunds & Transfers – Student Meal Account Balances

As long as your student is enrolled in a school within the Chesapeake Public Schools system, their student meal account balance(s) will roll over to the next grade or school. 

If your student is withdrawing or graduating from Chesapeake Public Schools and they have a balance on their student Meal/General Account, there are two options for handling the remaining funds:

1. You may transfer balances from one student account to another student account within the same household by completing the form below.


2. You may request a refund by completing the form below.

Please submit completed forms by email to Lana Tebault, Business Manager or by fax to (757) 547-0916. Please contact Mrs. Tebault with any questions.

Download Refund and Transfer Request[PDF]