6th Grade Counselor: Kelly Potts (email Mrs. Potts)
Director and 7th Grade Counselor: Tonya Edmonds (email Mrs. Edmonds)
8th Grade Counselor: Ashley Rafal (email Mrs. Rafal)
Data Quality Secretary: Debbie Julien (email Mrs. Julien)
The Counseling Department hours are 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Parents may contact counselors by calling 494-7590.
How School Counselors Can Help
We are excited about working with you and your child. we provide many services in the school counseling department.
- Individual/Small Group Counseling
- Classroom Counseling Lessons
- Academic and Career Planning
- Student Scheduling
- Conflict Mediation
- Crisis Assessments
- School Social Work Referral
- Truancy Conferences
- Maintain Student Records
- Parent Resources
Amy Jennings is the school’s social worker. Her role is to act as the liaison between the school, family, and community. In addition, she can offer resources as needed for our students and their families.
How Do I …
- Enroll/Withdraw/Update Student Record/Request copies of information in student record/School Verification – Contact Mrs. Julien (*Record requests require 48 hours to complete after the request is made.)
- Schedule a conference with teachers – Email or call the teacher
- Questions about IEP – Contact student’s case manager and/or Mrs. Brady, Assistant Principal
- Medical information/Homebound – Contact Mrs. Harris, School Nurse
- Student absent and requesting missed assignments – Mrs. Little, Attendance Secretary or Teachers (*Teachers must have 24 hours notice.)
- Bus incidents – Contact Mrs. Brady, Assistant Principal
- Questions about disciplinary actions – Contact the Grade level Assistant Principal