OSM Parents and Students: Click on the grade-level link to see the personal item pick-up and return schedule.
Please read the reminders below in preparation for coming into the building next week.
- Stay home if you are sick; even if your symptoms are mild.
- Masks are required for anyone 10 and older.
- School security staff will coordinate the entry of visitors.
- Practice physical distancing; remain six feet away from others.
- Students must be accompanied by one adult. No additional children/siblings will be permitted in the building.
- Please adhere to your student’s assigned arrival times. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Please park in the front of the building at arrival and report to the bus ramp and line up at your student’s home room teacher’s designated area.
- Please be patient while adhering to social distancing practices that will be followed during the pickup process.
Click on the link to order your 2019-20 yearbook by Friday, May 29:
Please watch our final Tiger TV Broadcast of the 2019-2020 School Year.
Click the link to view the broadcast: Tiger TV Final Broadcast of the Year
The week of May 4th -May 8th is Teacher Appreciation Week!
Please send a ROARing shout out to your favorite OSM teachers and staff members to let them know how much you appreciate them!
Click the link to send a Shout Out: OSM Teacher Appreciation Shout Outs
Attention Tiger families: Please view the updated instructional schedule to begin Monday, May 4.
Dear OSM Tiger Families,
Phase Three consists of extended learning opportunities for our students so that we can keep our students engaged in learning during this extended closure. Teachers will connect with students to provide activities through Google Classroom or through learning packets that will be available at each school. Contact your child’s teacher or principal if you have any trouble accessing these activities.
Learning packets are organized in bins labelled by grade at the front Main Office entrance at Oscar Smith Middle School. Additionally, families can pick up packets from the following schools at OSM: G.W. Carver Elementary, Portlock Primary, Rena B. Wright Primary, Thurgood Marshall Elementary, and Truitt Intermediate.
Click on the appropriate link to view your child’s learning plans:
- Oscar Smith Middle Learning Plans June 1-11
- Rena B. Wright Learning Plans Weeks 11 & 12
- Truitt Intermediate Learning Plans Weeks 11 & 12
Rising Sixth Graders: Sign Up & Join Us!
Make Music! Have Fun while Learning! Be a Part of Something Great!
Join Our Superior Rated Programs!
Remember to ROAR responsibly when you are online in Google Classroom and Meet.
Click the link below to review the Online Student Expectations:
Connecting Through Google Meet – Student Expectations