The Chesapeake Public Schools Mathematics Department is seeking parent and community input for the citywide adoption of the new K – 12 mathematics textbooks. Citizens are invited to examine the proposed textbooks and provide feedback.
Textbooks will be displayed through March 11, 2019, at all elementary, middle, and high schools and the following locations:
• Chesapeake Central Library, 298 Cedar Road
• Indian River Library, 2320 Old Greenbrier Road
• Major Hillard Library, 824 Old George Washington Hwy N.
• Russell Library, 2808 Taylor Road
• South Norfolk Memorial Library, 801 Poindexter Street, Suite 111