Our district offers several communications platforms that provide students, parents, and staff the opportunity to engage in a two-way dialogue.
For emergencies, please call 911
Our after-school study hall program is additional support that will be available for any student that needs extra help in one of the subjects listed. Please see some other important information below:
- Time: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Days of the Week: Monday to Thursday (Excluding Holidays, Teacher In-Service Days, or Exams’ Week)
- School Bus Transportation Availability: Transportation is only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. Parents would have to pick up their students at 5:00 p.m. on the days that school bus transportation is not available.
- Schedule and location: SEMESTER 1 – STUDY HALL
Feel free to contact the school at 757-578-7000 if you have any questions.
If you provided your email address on your answer sheet on test day, you’ll receive an email notifying you of when your scores are available. The email will have a unique access code that will connect you to your scores online. If you didn’t provide an email address on your answer sheet on test day, you can still access your scores online.
Note: Please set up a free College Board account prior to viewing your scores.
Please take time to join the IRHS PTSA from the comfort of your home. You can join using the link below to pay via credit card.
Once you click on the link you will select if you are:
Parent/Guardian, Student, Community, Faculty/Staff, Grandparent, or Business
Key in your contact information, add the membership to the cart then check out.
If you have any issues with the site, please click on “contact store admin” for assistance.
District Athletics & Student Activities Information
Chesapeake Public Schools recognizes the importance of extracurricular activities in the education process and the values that students develop when they have the opportunity to participate in an organized activity outside the traditional classroom… for more information please visit the website by clicking here.
Calling all Braves!!!
Remember to link your Harris Teeter VIC card to Indian River High School PTSA. It does not cost you anything and the IRHS PTSA will earn funds from August through May of each school year.
- Log into your Harris Teeter VIC account
- Click on My Account
- Scroll down to Together in Education
- In the Add a School dialogue box, type Indian River High School
- Select 4766-Indian River High School
- Click on Add A School
According to Schoology, this process is only necessary if you have not already associated your child with an account previously. The account is tied to your child, not the academic year or the course.
To set up your account, please click here for directions.
You may also view a video here for step by step instructions.