We are thrilled to begin another school year.
Listed below is information that may be helpful in making plans to return to school.
Tuesday, August 27
- 3:00 to 6:00 – Parents can pick up child’s at home set of textbooks from the auditorium for all grades.
- 3:00 to 6:00 – Gym locks (required of all students) and uniforms (optional for 6th grade) on sale
Thursday, August 29 – Sixth Grade Open Houses – Students will meet their teachers, learn the building and practice opening their lockers!
Remember to bring your schedule with you. If you don’t have a schedule, we will have a guidance table set-up to help you.
- 12:30 to 2:30 – Hawaiian Hawks and Surf Hawks
- 3:00 to 5:00 – Mohawks and Freedom Hawks
- 1:30 to 5:00 – Parents can pick up child’s home set of textbooks from the auditorium for any grade
- 1:30 to 5:00 – Gym locks (required) and uniforms (optional for 6th grade) on sale in the gym
- Schedules will be mailed on or before August 23rd.
Tuesday, September 10
- 5:00 to 7:00 – Seventh Grade Open House
Wednesday, September 11
- 5:00 to 7:00 – Eighth Grade Open House