Information about summer programs is received throughout the year. Some programs are offered every year and some are not. The programs listed below are recurring programs. Please visit the websites to see when the organizations will offer the program for this school year.
Students should also refer to the counseling Schoology course for their graduating class for announcements about programs.
- Gain peer mentorship from college students attending various universities nationally
- Learn about the college life experience of residential living, campus dining, and engagement with Virginia Tech and other universities
- Daily workshops on navigating and completing the college application process, applying for scholarships and financial aid
- Learn about local resources available to Latinx Virginia high school students
- Networking with professionals and building community
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Rising junior or senior
- Enrolled full-time in a Virginia high school
- Access to internet and electronic device