Strategies for improving grades
- Attend school every day, all day
- See teachers before or after school for extra tutoring.
- Turn in all assignments on time. Zeros are virtually impossible to overcome in the grade book.
- Do test corrections and/or test retakes if offered
- Study for all tests and quizzes without waiting until the last possible moment.
- Check your grades in StudentVue on a daily basis.
- Check StudentVue every day, including teacher powerpoints, handouts, videos, and calendars.
- Have a positive attitude!
Study skills basic
- Manage your time
- Take breaks
- Clear your schedule
- Ask for help