January 15: Enter Requests (Open in StudentVue)
January 21: Virtual Parent Q&A (12:00 PM and 6:00 PM)
January 19-22: HMS Counselors Help Rising 9th Grade Students
January 22-February 19: HHS Counselors Meet with Rising 10th -12th Grade Students
February 22: Review Requests on ParentVue for Parent Approval
Rising 10th -12th Grade Students, if you would like to make an appointment with one of the counselors to discuss scheduling, please click here.
- High School Course Catalog
- Rising 9th Grade Scheduling Information
- Rising 10th Grade Scheduling Information
- Rising 11th Grade Scheduling Information
- Rising 12th Grade Scheduling Information
- Online Student Course Request in StudentVue
- Fillable Course Change Request
- HHS Scheduling Book
- HHS Course Descriptions
Interested in taking a virtual class? View the virtual class documents below:
- Virtual Virginia Course Offerings
- If you would like to take a Virtual Virginia class, please complete the following application and upload it to the google form below.
Interested in Chesapeake Career Center? View the Chesapeake Career Center Information below:
Information about summer school is usually available in May. The date, format, classes offered and the cost can vary. Counselors are unable to guarantee class offerings for summer school.