2022 – 2023 Parking Sales Information
All students driving to HHS must purchase a parking pass by October 1 to avoid getting a sticker on your vehicle. All students who purchased a parking pass must also trade in their temporary pass by October 1 to avoid a sticker on your vehicle. Parking pass sales and trade outs will take place during all lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Come see Mr. Hardiosn and or Mr Carter at the table by the windows.
Parking passes will be sold August 16-18 from 9am – 12pm in the auditorium foyer.
Seniors Only – August 16
Grades 10-12 – August 17-18
Parking is $25.00.
Seniors wishing to paint their spot can do so for an extra $20.00
Steps for obtaining your own parking permit:
- Print, sign, and return the Parent and Student Parking Acknowledgement Form to Hickory High School (or email your completed form to Stacie Hunt).
- Print, sign, and return the High School Student Parking Pass Application to Hickory High School (or email your completed form to Stacie Hunt.
- Process your $25 payment via the Online School Payments Link, or bring cash (exact change only) or check made payable to Hickory High School.
Please bring with you:
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License (out of state with military ID)
- Proof of car insurance
- Completed Hickory High School Acknowledgment Statement, and the Parking application Form
- Twenty five dollars (cash (exact change only), check payable to HHS, or pay online)