The Back Gravel parking lot is reserved for oversized vehicles only. The Front Gravel parking lot is reserved for CCC, Teachers for Tomorrow, late arrival or early dismissal due to a 3×3, 4×3, 3×4 schedule.
The Teal Lot is reserved for seniors only and the Black Lot is reserved for underclassmen.
*New* Parking will be on a first come-first serve basis. Seniors may pay extra to paint a spot which will then be their reserved spot.
*New* Members of the Student Council Association as well as class officers will have a designated parking area in the teal and black lot.
Steps for obtaining your own parking permit:
- Print and complete Hickory High School Acknowledgment Statement.
- Visit our Parking Application Form to fill in the required information. To complete this form, please sign out of all personal Google accounts and sign into the school assigned Google account. The form will only work using a CPS Google account.
Once you have completed steps 1 and 2:
Visit Hickory High School on the following dates outside of the Auditorium:
- July 29 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Seniors only
- July 31 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Juniors only
- August 1 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Seniors/Juniors
- August 12 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Seniors/Juniors
- August 14 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Seniors/Juniors
- After August 14, must see Mrs. Sarver in room 172 during any lunch on Wednesdays.
- Seniors may paint any of those days during those times and must have paint checked by Mrs. Sarver.
Please bring with you:
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License (out of state with military ID)
- Proof of car insurance
- Completed Hickory High School Acknowledgment Statement, and the Parking application Form
- Twenty five dollars (cash (exact change only), check payable to HHS, or pay online)