Requirements for Good Standing
Requirements for remaining a member in good standing are:
- P.A. (weighted or unweighted) of 3.5 or higher and demonstrated commitment to scholarship
- no out-of-school suspensions, in-school suspensions (including ISS for tardies), or incidences of cheating
- payment of dues by the deadline
- submission of money for sales of two fundraiser tickets by the deadline
- service at the annual NHS fundraiser (Seniors only)
- submission of acceptable documentation for community service requirements by the deadline
Please note that once you become a member of the Martha W. Woolery Chapter of the National Honor Society, you will be placed on probationary status and/or dismissed if you do not meet the criteria listed above.
Seniors who are not members in good standing as of the date that second semester service documentation is due will not be marked in the graduation program as NHS members and will not wear the NHS regalia at the graduation ceremony.
Deadline dates and directions/links for submitting service will be available to NHS members via the NHS Schoology group.