HHS Seniors! This is an exciting year for you. Take a look at what is coming up and get involved!
- Cap and gowns will be delivered April 24 & 25. If you have not yet ordered the cap and gown, please visit www.balfourVA.com to place your order. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Balfour directly at 757.420.2233. Honor and NHS grads will automatically receive a white tassel with their package. Some may want to purchase a school-color tassel. Honor and NHS grads will need to bring $10.00 cash for the purchase of their cord at delivery in April and an additional $8.00 cash if they would like to purchase the school-color tassel.
- Visit the Graduation Page to order your cap and gown online as well as additional HHS memorabilia.
- Thursdays (starting on Sept 27) – Pay $5 dues (Only once for the whole year). Before 8:40 AM in Room 101
- Please donate to the After Prom Fund to help provide a fun and safer way to celebrate. Each senior is asked to consider a minimum donation of $20 to help make this year’s After Prom the best to date! Chesapeake Public Schools Online School Payments – After Prom Donations
- Premier Designs with Michelle Gamboni, https://www.premierdesigns.com/gamboni, All proceeds go to After Prom. Catalogs are available by the HHS Security desk, underneath the PTSA bulletin board.
- April 10 – Receive all prom information. Prom guest forms will be available. Information distributed during homeroom. Prom guest forms available in Rooms 130, 101, or 241.