NoHickory High School
Senior Class After Prom 2020
A Safer Way to Celebrate!
About After Prom
The Hickory High School After Prom Committee and the Senior Class of 2020 are asking for your support in making this year’s After Prom celebration a great success. After Prom was designed to give students a safe, fun filled, drug, and alcohol free evening following their senior prom. Throughout the night, students will enjoy many different types of food, drinks, music, games, and prizes…. all of which are made possible through parent contributions, corporate donations, and fundraising.
The event, to be held on May 30th – May 31st, 2020 from 11 PM – 2 AM, is FREE for all HHS students and their prom dates! With over 400 students in this year’s senior class, our work is cut out for us to bring this event to fruition. But, with your help, we can!
We are in need of the following types of donations:
- Cash donations to be used for supporting activities during After Prom, and prizes
- Food donations
- Prize donations
- Volunteer hours
All Donors Will Be Acknowledged in the Following Ways:
- Donors Name/ Logo will be place on a sign at Hickory High School for all to see the list of
- Donors Name will be thanked at Senior Assembly
- Donor will receive a tax-deductible form with a thank you from the After Prom Committee and Senior Class of 2020
- Online: Chesapeake Public Schools Online School Payments – After Prom Donations
- In person at HHS: Main Office After Prom box
- Via Mail: HHS, Attn: After Prom, 1996 Hawk Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23322
Parents of Seniors and Volunteers
There are many ways YOU, as a parent of a senior, can contribute to the success of this event. The event is FREE for all HHS students and their prom dates! In order to host this event at no charge to students, we rely solely on parent contributions, corporate donations, and fundraisers. The following are events and fundraisers already in the works:
- Class of 2019 “Tax Deductible” After Prom Donation – Each senior is asked to consider a minimum donation of $20 to help make this year’s After Prom the best to date!
- Senior Yard Signs – Customized Teal and Black HHS Class of 2020 with student‘s name! Please see below in Fundraising Events for more details on how to purchase a Senior Class Yard Sign.
|•||Date TBD||In school fundraiser||Hickory High School Hawks Car Magnets|
|•||Date TBD||Times TBD||Paint Stuff Studio: 1296 Battlefield Blvd S STE 110, Chesapeake, VA 23322.|
|•||Now – February 28th, 2020||Online Order Form and Payment||Senior Class Yard Signs: There are two steps to ordering your Yard Sign:
Step 1: Complete the Class of 2020 Hawk Yard Signs Order Form
Step 2: Visit Hickory High School’s Online School Payments to purchase your sign.
Orders will not be completed unless both steps one and two are complete.
- Signing Up for the HHS Class of 2019 REMIND accounts by texting 81010 the following code according to your last name:
- (A-H) @6g843a6
- (I-P) @e4a3b9b
- (Q-Z) @hab78ek
- (Parents) @chk32h
- You will receive text reminders of upcoming events, meetings, deadlines for the Senior Class of 2020.
There is an opportunity for EVERYONE to help. Please use the After Prom Volunteer form to sign up.
Thank you for your support in helping our Senior Class of 2020 enjoy a safe night with friends, fun, and lasting memories!