Are you a Junior or Senior and interested in learning more about TCC:
- What classes they offer?
- What classes can be transferred
- to a 4 year university?
- What degree you can earn at TCC?
Then sign up for the TCC field trip taking place on November 22nd the field trip includes:
- A tour of the campus
- Information about different degree programs
- Games and Prizes
You must sign up for the field trip in the guidance office. See Mr. Markin for more info.
It is now time to order your caps, gowns, & graduation announcements!
To access an order form which can be printed, use the links below:
To place your order online, use the links below:
Directions: The above Balfour.com link will take you to the custom Hickory home page, which will ensure you receive all things official for Hickory High School. When going to Balfour.com without using the above link, you will need to enter Hickory HS, Chesapeake, VA under “Shop my School” to once again ensure that you receive official school items. To shop all things grad excluding cap and gown, you can click the “Graduation” icon. To shop for cap and gown, you will need to click “Make a Payment” on Hickory’s home page under Balfour.com. It is imperative that you first click on “Shop my School” and enter Hickory High School, Chesapeake, VA before shopping.
Visit the Graduation page for more information.
The November Edition of the Hawk Talk is Published!
We have a lot to share with you. Please check out our online newsletter to learn more about how we are soaring to excellence at Hickory High School!
To receive the most up-to-date information from Hickory High School, please join our text messaging group. Joining is simple. Click on the online form below and fill in the required information. It is free to join but standard text messaging rates apply.
Graduating Class of 2020:
Yard signs are on sale now – February 28th, 2020. All proceeds go towards supporting After Prom. Visit the After Prom page for more details on how to order your Class of 2020 Hawk Yard Sign today!
If you are considering applying to college, our Guidance Department is here to help. Please visit our Counseling page to view upcoming college and recruiter visits, as well as other online resources the HHS Guidance Department has prepared for you!
The Back Gravel parking lot is reserved for oversized vehicles only. The Front Gravel parking lot is reserved for CCC, Teachers for Tomorrow, late arrival or early dismissal due to a 3×3, 4×3, 3×4 schedule.
The Teal Lot is reserved for seniors only and the Black Lot is reserved for underclassmen.
*New* Parking will be on a first come-first serve basis. Seniors may pay extra to paint a spot which will then be their reserved spot.
*New* Members of the Student Council Association as well as class officers will have a designated parking area in the teal and black lot.
Steps for obtaining your own parking permit:
- Print and complete Hickory High School Acknowledgment Statement.
- Visit our Parking Application Form to fill in the required information. To complete this form, please sign out of all personal Google accounts and sign into the school assigned Google account. The form will only work using a CPS Google account.
Once you have completed steps 1 and 2:
Visit Hickory High School on the following dates outside of the Auditorium:
- See Mrs. Sarver in room 172 during any lunch on Wednesdays
Please bring with you:
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License (out of state with military ID)
- Proof of car insurance
- Completed Hickory High School Acknowledgment Statement, and the Parking application Form
- Twenty five dollars (cash (exact change only), check payable to HHS, or pay online)
- June 24, 25 – senior pictures
- July 29, 30 – senior pictures
- Sep 16 & 17 – underclass pictures
- Sep 25 – senior formal make ups
- Oct 28 – underclass make up pictures
- Nov 19 – club pictures
- Feb 14 – senior cap and gown pictures
Thank you PTSA for your support and contributions to Hickory High School, the faculty and staff, and our students.
It’s not too late to join the PTSA – only $7. Seniors must be members to apply for one of many $1000 PTSA scholarships.
Visit the HHS PTSA Page to learn more about how the PTSA supports HHS.