Please read the graduation letter from Mr. Perez. There is important information about graduation practices and the ceremony. View the grad letter (pdf)
View a Senior Brag Sheet (pdf), or print for a teacher recommendation
Please use the following link to access to our city wide scholarship database. Check it frequently for new scholarship opportunities that become available.
Final Transcript Directions are HERE. Please view the instructional transcript sheet (pdf).
Seniors…. Dorm Room discount
Looking for gift ideas for your grad? DormCo has everything a college student needs to make a dorm room feel like home. Order through this link to use your $5.00 discount card. Grassfield DECA receives 10% of each sale.
- The Class of 2018 will celebrate their Graduation Ceremony Friday, June 15 at 12:45 PM at the ODU Ted Constant Convocation Center. All graduates will receive 10 tickets for the event at the first scheduled graduation practice (graduation practice schedule TBA).
- Be on the lookout for an informational letter that will be posted to our school website in late April/early May with more graduation information.
- Graduation announcements will be mailed directly to students’ homes this year.
- Cap and gowns are scheduled for delivery April 24th and 25th during lunch period. Seniors can pick them up at the concession stand.
- Celebrate your Grizzly graduate with a graduation yard sign for only $25.00. Orders will be start March 15th and orders must be placed by April 20.
- Please contact Dr. Kitchens at with any questions
Senior Events Calendar
|Event Name||Event Date / Time||Event Location|
|Grizzly Graduate Yard Signs||March 15 – April 20th||use the order form on the Weebly page|
|Civic Seal application due||April 20, 2018 / by 12:00pm||Mrs. Hammers|
|Cap & Gown Delivery||April 24th – April 25th||All Lunches in the concessions stand|
|Prom||May 19, 2018||Hilton “The Main” Norfolk|
|Graduation||June 15, 2018 / 12:45pm
Students arrive at 11:00am
|Ted Constant Center|