- School Counseling Director: Email Kevin Williams
- 8th Grade School Counselor: Email Ronda Melton
- 7th Grade School Counselor: Email Donna Mincheff
- 6th Grade School Counselor: Email Wendy Harris
- Military Family Life Counselor: Email Danielle Frank
- School Counseling Secretary: Email Patty Hewitt
School Social Worker: Email Amy Jennings
School Psychologist: Email Erin Binder
Click here for Military Family Resources
The Middle School Counselor’s Role
School counselors are certified/licensed educators with a minimum of a master’s degree in school counseling making them uniquely qualified to address all students’ academic, personal/social and career development needs. Professional school counselors implement a comprehensive school counseling program that promotes and enhances student achievement.
Professional school counselors provide culturally competent services to students, parents/guardians, school staff and the community in the following areas:
- Collaboration and referrals to other support services.
- Classroom Guidance: classroom lessons designed to promote academic, personal/social and career development needs of all students.
- Individual Student Counseling: the focus is upon helping students learn more efficiently and effectively with an emphasis on identifying concerns before they become overwhelming.
- Small Group Counseling: emphasis is upon problem solving and the development of positive attitudes and effective personal skills.