Listed below are school supplies common to all seventh-grade teams. An additional item unique to a particular course may be added at the beginning of the school year. Please replenish consumable items throughout the year.
• #2 pencils
• Black, blue, and red ink pens
• Coloring supplies (crayons, markers, or colored pencils)
• Two packages of loose-leaf paper (wide-ruled)
• Four glue sticks
• Two packages of 3 x 5 index cards
• Scissors (blunt tip)
• One large (3” or 4”) three-ring binder or four 1” three-ring binders for
core classes (whichever option your student prefers)
• Two 2” three-ring binders (for PE/Health and electives)
• Three-ring dividers with 5 tabs
• Seven spiral notebooks (wide ruled, one subject)
• Zippered pencil pouch with notebook holes
• Two 2 pocket/prong folders
• Two boxes of tissues
• Two marble composition books
• One combination lock for PE
• One dry erase marker (optional)
Sports physicals will be offered on Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at Great Bridge Middle School in the main gymnasium at 5:00 p.m. The cost is $15.00 (cash only).
For your convenience, gym suits, locks and gym bags are available for purchase during the months of July and August in the main office, and during the first week of school during gym class. Prices vary depending on size of uniform. It is extremely important that your child has their name on their uniform and has a bag for safe keeping.
If you buy supplies at Office Depot, please give them our school name so we can earn free supplies.