Listed below are school supplies common to all sixth-grade teams. An additional item unique to a particular course may be added at the beginning of the school year. Please replenish consumable items throughout the year.
• #2 pencils
• Blue or black ink pens
• Colored pencils and markers
• Loose-leaf paper (wide-ruled)
• Glue sticks
• Index cards (3 x 5)
• Scissors (blunt edge)
• Two 2” three-ring binders
• Dividers with tabs
• 12 three-hole spiral notebooks (non-perforated)
• Zippered pencil bag with notebook holes–no pencil boxes
• 4 three-prong folders with pockets
• Box of tissues
• Four marble black composition notebooks
• Combination lock for Physical Education
• One 1” three-ring binder for health
Please be advised that book bags with wheels do not fit in our lockers and we encourage students to purchase a book bag that collapses easily.
Sports physicals will be offered on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at Great Bridge Middle School in the main gymnasium at 5:00 p.m. The cost is $15.00 (cash only.
For your convenience, gym suits, locks and gym bags are available for purchase during our Wildcat Smash Day, the months of July and August in the main office, and during the first week of school during gym class. Prices vary depending on size of uniform. It is extremely important that your child has their name on their uniform and has a bag for safe keeping.
Wildcat Smash Day for rising sixth graders will be Thursday, July 25, 2019, from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
If you buy supplies at Office Depot, please give them our school name so we can earn free supplies.