Basic student parking permits will be sold for $25 to juniors and seniors only. Seniors may paint their spots for an additional $50. Senior & Junior Wildcat students without financial obligations to GBHS are eligible to purchase parking passes for the 2022-2023 academic year at Great Bridge High School. Senior parking passes will be sold on August 16th from 9:00 am- 11:00 am. Junior parking passes will be sold on August 16th from 11:00 am- 1:00 pm.
Students who are not able to obtain a parking permit prior to opening day should check in the main office between 8:30 a.m. and 8:55 a.m. to process their application. Students must have a parking permit PRIOR to parking on school property. Parking permits will be sold until the predetermined supply is exhausted.
*Seniors and Juniors can check out their required school issued Chromebook while purchasing a parking pass.
Seniors and juniors who wish to apply for parking must do the following:
- Review the parking regulations as they pertain to Great Bridge High School
- Print, complete, and bring to school the online parking application on the appropriate dates noted above
- Prepare the following items and have them ready when you visit GBHS to purchase your pass:
- Signed Student/Parent Parking application
- A valid driver’s license (for student applicant)
- DMV vehicle registration
Seniors who wish to paint their parking space. Please read the requirements and complete this application.
Please contact Great Bridge High School at 757-482-5191 if you need a printed copy of this application.