Students are encouraged to use Chesapeake Public Schools bus transportation and should keep in mind that driving any motorized vehicle to school is a privilege. Basic student parking permits will be sold for $20 and will only be issued to seniors and juniors. Senior & Junior Wildcat students without financial obligations to GBHS are eligible to purchase parking passes for the 2019-20 academic year at Great Bridge High School Tuesday, August 20 & Wednesday, August 21 from 10am-12pm.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – FOR SENIORS ONLY! – For an additional fee, seniors can purchase a parking spot & paint the spot with their own (admin approved) custom image. To get in on this special opportunity, seniors must complete a “Paint Your Parking Spot Application” which outlines all of the rules and requirements and pay for the permit ($20) and painting fee ($25) for a total cost of $45.
Seniors and juniors who wish to apply for parking must do the following:
- Complete and submit the online parking application found in the sidebar of this page.
- Download and print out the student/parent parking agreement (also found in the sidebar of this page). Obtaining a student parking pass requires the signatures of the student and parent or guardian.
- Prepare the following items and have them ready when you visit GBHS to purchase your pass:
- Signed Student/Parent Parking agreement
- A valid driver’s license (for student applicant)
- DMV vehicle registration
- *If you complete the online application on August 20 or 21, please screen shot or print confirmation that you successfully submitted the online application. We will print out a spreadsheet at approximately 9:30am each day of all completed applications – if you submit your application after this time, you may not “appear” on our records which may delay your application process.
Parking passes will be sold at Great Bridge High School on the following dates/times:
Tuesday, August 20 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 21 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please contact Great Bridge High School at 757-482-5191 if you need a printed copy of this application.