Request a “P” for your Final Grade

Attention Wildcat Students! If you want any of your second semester final letter grades to be changed to a P so that it won’t affect your GPA, please fill out this form completely. If you are requesting more than one course/final grade be changed to a P, you will need to complete this form for each request. Seniors have until June 30, 2020 to make this request. Underclassmen have until January 2021 to make this request.