Senior Information Page
Deep Creek High School Class of 2023
- DCH Graduation Date and Time: June 15, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
- Graduation will be held at the Chartway Arena at Old Dominion University.
- Click here for directions and parking information for Chartway Arena.
- Graduation Rehearsal Dates: Monday, June 12, 2023 and Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
- Graduation Rehearsal will be held at Deep Creek High School.
Each Graduate will receive up to 10 tickets.
Additional tickets may be requested in writing to the Principal, Mr. Haughinberry. Tickets are limited.
Jostens will be at DCH at 9:00 a.m. on June 12th and June 13th prior to Graduation Rehearsal. There will also be a Josten’s representative at Graduation for any last minute needs.
The deadline for responding to the Senior Exit Ticket with post secondary plans (i.e. college, employment, armed forces, etc.) is Friday, May 26 to guarantee that the information is included in the graduation slideshow.
Seniors can find the link to the Exit Ticket in the senior email that was sent by Ms. Trant on April 26. Please contact your guidance counselor if you have any questions.
Scholarship information must be received in the Scholarship Tracker by Tuesday, May 30 in order to be included in the graduation program. Click here to submit scholarship information to the Class of 2023 Scholarship Tracker.
View ScholoarshipVue and the Deep Creek High School Scholarship Opportunities Page for information about Scholarships.
Login to ScholarshipVue with your student ID as the username and your student ID also for the password.
- Seniors are reminded that all fines and fees must be paid in order to graduate and attend Senior activities.
Seniors – Returning Materials
- All library books, issued textbooks, calculators, Chromebooks, technology equipment, uniforms and any other school-issued materials and supplies must submitted no later than June 9, 2023.
Senior Academic Awards
- SMA Awards Ceremony – Tuesday, June 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Senior Academic Awards – Wednesday, June 7 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Senior Picnic will be on Wednesday, June 14, 2023 from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Deep Creek High School.
*Seniors are reminded that Senior Dues and all fines and fees must be paid in order to attend Senior activities.
Transferring Google Files
Seniors will lose access to their Google Account (school Gmail, Google Drive files, etc.) after June 15. Please transfer any files that you would like to keep prior to that date.
Please follow the “Instructions for Google Takeout” if you have files stored on your CPS Google Drive that you would like to transfer to a personal Google Drive. If you do not have a personal Google Drive, instructions for saving files to a flash drive are also included.
Video Tutorial for Using Google Takeout
Keep up with the latest Senior information through the following Media Outlets:
- Schoology Code: 6W82-5WF8-DCF36
- Follow the Deep Creek High Social Media Feeds:
Information / Contacts
- Senior Class Schoology Group Code: 6W82-5WF8-DCF36
- Graduation Information: Mr. Haughinberry
- Senior Class or Senior Activities Information: Mrs. Keegan or Mrs. Williams
- Academic Information: Your assigned Counselor in the DCH Guidance Department
- Scholarship Information: Mrs. Fitch
- Cap and Gown or Yearbook Information: Jostens; Phone: 1-800-JOSTENS (DCH Sales Rep: Eric Harvell)
- Senior Portraits Information: Candid Color Photography; Phone: 703-590-0817