Senior Information Page
Deep Creek High School Class of 2022
- DCH Graduation Date and Time: June 16, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
- Each Senior will receive 10 tickets for the Graduation Ceremony.
- Graduation will be held at the Chartway Arena at Old Dominion University. Click here for directions and parking information for Chartway Arena.
- Graduation Rehearsal Dates: Monday, June 13, 2022 and Tuesday, June 14, 2022 from 9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
- Graduation Rehearsal will be held at Deep Creek High School.
Cap and Gown Distribution
Cap and gown distribution will take place on May 5th and June 1st during lunches.
Senior Exit Slip for Graduation Slideshow
Please complete the Senior Exit Slip form below. The information that you provide will be used in the graduation slideshow. This information will need to be submitted no later than Friday, May 20.
Seniors who want to apply for extenuating circumstances for excessive absences must submit a completed Extenuating Circumstances Application or Attendance Waiver Request Form to Mr. Daniel no later than May 31, 2022. Seniors can make up time that has been missed by participating in the Extended Day sessions. The times and dates are for the Extended Day sessions listed below.
- Seniors are reminded that all fines and fees must be paid in order to graduate and attend Senior activities.
- All library books, issued textbooks, calculators, Chromebooks, technology equipment, uniforms and any other school-issued materials and supplies must be returned no later than June 13, 2022.
Senior Prom will be on Friday, May 13, 2022 from 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m at the Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel.
- The cost is $70.00 if ticket is purchased April 18 – April 29.
- The cost is $75.00 if ticket is purchased May 2 – May 10.
- Payment can be cash, check or OSP.
- OSP Link
- This Prom Permission Slip must be fully completed before tickets can be purchased.
- For questions, please see Mrs. Keegan in the library or email her.
Senior Academic Awards
Senior Academic Awards will be on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. in the DCH Auditorium.
If you attended Deep Creek Central Elementary join us for the first ever Graduate Parade on June 13th! Walk the halls of your old elementary school in your cap and gown as students congratulate you on a job well done! Please see the Graduate Parade Flyer for more details.
Seniors must upload a picture of themselves from when they attended Deep Creek Central Elementary on this Google Form in order to participate in the parade.
Senior Picnic will be on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Deep Creek High School.
*Seniors are reminded that Senior Dues and all fines and fees must be paid in order to attend Senior activities.
Purchase your Class of 2022 T-Shirt for $15.00 in the library. Sizes S-2X are available. Cash, Check (Made out to DCHS) or Online School Payments (OSP) are accepted.
Transferring Google Files
Please follow the “Instructions for Google Takeout” if you have files stored on your CPS Google Drive that you would like to transfer to a personal Google Drive. If you do not have a personal Google Drive, instructions for saving files to a flash drive are also included.
- Cap and Gown portraits will be taken on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at Deep Creek High School.
- All Seniors MUST sign up for an appointment using the following link: www.pickatime.com/candidcolor/deepcreekcg
- View this Cap and Gown Portraits Flyer from Candid Color for additional information.
View ScholoarshipVue and the Deep Creek High School Scholarship Opportunities Page for information about Scholarships.
Please see this updated Scholarship Newsletter for scholarships that are available! The scholarships that have been added will be marked *NEW*. The newsletter
You can order a customized yard sign to congratulate your Senior! Please complete this Senior Yard Sign Order Form and return it to Mrs. Jeffries in room #703 or Mrs. Edwards in Room #713. The deadline to order is April 4, 2022. You can also order online at the DCH PTSA Store.
Information / Contacts
- Senior Class Schoology Group Code: VXN2-V9JZ-36TRM
- Academic Information: Your assigned Counselor in the DCH Guidance Department
- Scholarship Information: Mrs. Fitch
- Cap and Gown or Yearbook Information: Jostens; Phone: 1-800-JOSTENS (DCH Sales Rep: Eric Harvell)
- Senior Portraits Information: Candid Color Photography; Phone: 703-590-0817