Click on the Scholarship icon below to access ScholarshipVue.
ScholarshipVue will be updated on a regular basis throughout the school year. Please check back for the most current list of national and local scholarships.
ScholarshipVue serves as a resource for locating various scholarships for high school students in Chesapeake. High school counselors in Chesapeake are working together, as a team, in order to provide all of our graduating seniors opportunities to apply for financial assistance to the college or university of choice.
Students will be allowed to access ScholarshipVue by entering their student ID number and their ID number will also serve as their password.
- You are responsible for mailing your own application, unless otherwise indicated by Mrs. Fitch.
- Please pay close attention to all application deadline requirements.
- Please submit all required information in a timely fashion.
- If the application requires a school transcript, please complete your request through Parchment. Remember it takes 10 business days for Parchment requests to be processed by the school counseling department. Be sure to include any requests for counselor recommendations at this time.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Fitch in guidance.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, Congratulations! Please notify Mrs. Fitch and bring in a copy of your award letter.