Falcons Cheerleading, 2019-2020 School Year
PER THE SCHOOL’S DIRECTION –
ALL CHEER CAMPS/MEETINGS CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
PLEASE REFER TO THIS WEBPAGE FOR FUTURE UPDATES OR E-MAIL COACH CHAMBERS!
Crestwood Middle School’s Fabulous Falcons Cheerleading Team is a year-long program for student-athletes who have leadership skills, aim to promote school pride, and are able to balance their sports and academic responsibilities.
Feel free to send inquiries to Coach Chambers, however, please note that this page will be updated as frequently as possible.
- 2 weeks each month beginning February until May. (Refer to the calendar)
- Times from 3:45 until 6:15. Parent pick-up is required!
- Parent Permission Slip required – turned into CWI/CWM’s main office.
- Athletic wear, sneakers, and pre-filled water bottle required.
- Conditioning is a completely voluntary activity for those who wish to either learn more about or improve their skills in the sport of cheerleading. We will be working out, teaching cheer basics, and having fun!
***DISCLAIMER: Attending conditioning does not guarantee selection during try-outs!***
(To be updated closer to try-out dates…)
• Parents MUST attend the Pre-Tryout Parent Meeting [DATE/TIME TBD]. If you do not attend, your child will not be allowed to try-out.
• Will be a 3-day process, all days are mandatory!
-Back-handsprings & higher tumbling levels preferred, but not required.
• Must turn in a Try-Out Packet in a Manila Folder with the following:
– Folder Labeled “CWM Cheer Try-outs” with Athlete Name.
– 2 SEALED letters of recommendation from current teachers
– Copy of your last report card
– Try-out Permission Form
– Completed Physical Form
• Try-out Attire: Hair pulled back, no acrylic nails, no jewelry, PLAIN white t-shirt, red shorts, athletic sneakers (no vans/converses/jordans).