No more Clipping – Scan your receipt
The Box Tops for Education program is changing the way we can earn cash for our school! Over the summer, participating brands have begun to change their packaging from the traditional Box Tops clip to the new Box Tops label. Going forward, instead of clipping from packages and checking expiration dates, all Box Tops will be earned digitally by scanning your receipt. The new Box Top app features state-of-the-art technology that allows you to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add Box Tops to our school’s earnings online.
If you still have traditional Box Tops clips at home, make sure to send them to school. We will still earn cash for all clipped Box Tops until they expire. Better yet, you can “double dip” during the packaging transition by clipping traditional Box Tops AND scanning your store receipt containing participating products.
Thanks for helping our school get what it needs!
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP OR UPDATE YOUR EXISTING APP
Link your Kroger Plus card to Crestwood Middle
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Click on “Savings and Rewards”
- Scroll down and click on “Kroger Community Rewards”
- Sign-in to your Kroger account (or create one)
- Once you are logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “View Details” under “I’m a Customer”
- Click on “Community Rewards” on the left hand side of the screen
- Search for Crestwood Middle then click on “Enroll”
Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to Crestwood Middle
- Go to www.harristeeter.com
- Click on the “Together in Education” picture located in the middle of the page
- Scroll tot he middle of the page and click on “Link Your School Today”
- Sign-in to your Harris Teeter account (or create one)
- Once you are logged in, scroll to the bottom of the screen and search for Crestwood Middle
- Click on Crestwood Middle then click “Add a school”
- Crestwood Middle should now appear under “Current Schools You Are Linked To”