Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Closed for lunch from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
(Office hours will be 8:00 am – 4:00 pm July 1 – 3; closed July 4 – 5)
New student enrollments are now done online at https://cpschools.com/student-enrollment/
Beginning July 1st, there will be a kiosk outside of the main office for student enrollment.
Supply List 2019-2020 (pdf)
CWM is collecting Box Tops to earn cash for educational items. Help us by:
*Clipping Box Tops from participating products – we earn ten cents for each box top
*Downloading the new Box Tops Bonus App
Link your Kroger Plus card to Crestwood Middle
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Click on “Savings and Rewards”
- Scroll down and click on “Kroger Community Rewards”
- Sign-in to your Kroger account (or create one)
- Once you are logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “View Details” under “I’m a Customer”
- Click on “Community Rewards” on the left hand side of the screen
- Search for Crestwood Middle then click on “Enroll”
Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to Crestwood Middle
- Go to www.harristeeter.com
- Click on the “Together in Education” picture located in the middle of the page
- Scroll tot he middle of the page and click on “Link Your School Today”
- Sign-in to your Harris Teeter account (or create one)
- Once you are logged in, scroll to the bottom of the screen and search for Crestwood Middle
- Click on Crestwood Middle then click “Add a school”
- Crestwood Middle should now appear under “Current Schools You Are Linked To”
Chesapeake Public Schools is happy to announce the availability of Office 365 Pro Plus at no charge to all Chesapeake Public School (CPS) administrators, faculty, staff, and students for use on personal computer equipment. The licensing allows the installation of the software on up to five compatible PC and/or MAC computers. In addition, a simplified version of the software may be installed on up to five tablet/mobile devices. The license will remain active as long as the division maintains this agreement. Due to licensing restrictions, Microsoft considers an eligible employee as anyone actively and permanently employed by the division (unfortunately ACCESS Counselors, Athletic Trainers, SECEP Employees, Substitutes, Youth Service Officers are not eligible). Once the employee or student severs ties with or withdraws from the division, they are no longer legally licensed to use the software.
Licensing is provided for the following Microsoft products free of charge:
- One Drive
- One Note
- Skype for Business
Installation and use of this software is not a requirement of Chesapeake Public Schools and is offered solely as a resource. The division is unable to provide technical support for the installation or use of the product. The division is not responsible for any damage that may occur due to the use of this product. Additionally, CPS Department of Information Technology personnel are not authorized to work on any personal devices.
This is for use on your personal equipment only. Students and staff who would like to request a license should send an email to . Please include your full name, student/employee ID number, and school/work location. Instructions and login information will be sent as soon as the information is verified.
Full Benefits, Medical & Dental, All School Holidays Off, Summers Off, Work 5 hours per day, Virginia Retirement System
Call today (757) 547-0001
Receive text alerts about important information such as delayed school openings or emergency closings.
*To register, text the word YES to 67587
*To unregister, text STOP to 67587
*For help, text HELP to 67587
The Department of Emergency Management (DOEM) ask that we share the following resources throughout our school communities regarding Tornado Preparedness and Flooding due to the potential for severe weather later today with the approach of Tropical Storm Michael.
• VDEM Tornado Preparedness Guide: www.vaemergency.gov/tornadoes
• VDEM Flooding Guide: www.vaemergency.gov/floods