Students are encouraged to use Chesapeake Public Schools bus transportation and should keep in mind that driving any motorized vehicle to school is a privilege. Student parking permits for CCC will be sold for $10.
Students who wish to apply for parking must do the following:
- Complete and submit the Online Parking Application found on the right side of this page.
- Read the Parking Regulations & Expectations.
- Download and print the Student/Parent Parking Agreement. Obtaining a student parking pass requires the signatures of the student and parent or guardian.
- Submit payment for parking pass through the OSP Link for Online Payment
- Prepare the following items and have them ready when you visit CCC to obtain your pass:
- Signed Student/Parent Parking agreement
- A valid driver’s license (for student applicant)
- Insurance information
Please contact the Chesapeake Career Center at 757-547-0134 if you need a printed copy of this application.