Students are encouraged to use Chesapeake Public Schools bus transportation and should keep in mind that driving any motorized vehicle to school is a privilege. Students who do not abide by school rules and abuse their parking privilege will have the pass revoked. Student parking permits for CCC will be sold for $10.
Students applying for a parking pass must do the following:
- Read, complete, and print the Student Parking Pass Application. Obtaining a student parking pass requires the signatures of the student and parent/guardian.
- Complete the online google form – CCC Student Parking information Sheet 2022- 23
- Submit online payment through the OSP Link or bring $10 cash to CCC.
- To pick up pass, you must have:
- Signed Student Parking Pass Application and the google form
- Copy of valid driver’s license or driver’s privilege card
- Copy of your vehicle registration
- Paid online or have cash