- Friday, January 26, 2018, originally scheduled as an Early Release Day for all students, will be a regular, full instructional day.
- Monday, January 29, 2018, originally scheduled as a Teacher Workday, will be a regular, full instructional day.
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018, originally scheduled as a Teacher Workday/In-Service Day, will be a regular, full instructional day and mark the first day of exams.
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018, will be a full instructional day as originally scheduled and mark the second day of exams.
- Thursday, February 1, 2018, will remain an instructional day and will mark the third day of exams.
- Friday, February 2, 2018, will be a Teacher Workday/In-Service Day (students will not attend school). This will provide one day between semesters.
- Monday, February 5, 2018, will remain an instructional day and mark the first day of second semester.
Chesapeake Public Schools is currently seeking dependable, conscientious individuals to serve as bus drivers and bus assistants for our school division. We provide all training necessary to acquire a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and skills necessary for operating a school bus. Call 757-547-0001.
Through programs such as 123-4 Community program and partnerships with vendor programs like Box Tops for Education, Farm Fresh is committed to the education of our local children. Help Carver Intermediate receive funding that helps to provide a better education for our students.