Parents & Guardians – Help us keep our students and staff healthy!
Here’s how you can help:
- Everyone should wear a mask.
- Remind your child to wash his/her hands often.
- Even with a mask on, your child should sneeze & cough into their elbow.
- Remind your child to keep his/her hands away from their eyes, nose & mouth.
- Run your child’s favorite sweatshirt or jacket through the washer.
- Wipe down/clean surfaces in your home. (use this poster as a guide to see what to sanitize)
- If your child is running a fever or feeling ill, please keep them home and contact the nurse.
Thank you for your help!