Knight Families with Rising Kindergartners! CPS is hosting an informational webinar on Tuesday, May 11th at 6:30 PM.
Click the link to Register: https://tinyurl.com/CPSKinder2021
Knight Families – You can start ordering your yearbook today! Only $10.
Click on Online School Payments under the Parents tab above. Select Elementary School, then Camelot.
Families in Grades 3, 4 & 5 – Please read this important information for the SOL tests coming up in May.
Option 2 Families – We need to know your transportation needs for testing days. You can print out Page 2 of the letter and bring it up to school or click on the Google Form below.
Option 2 Transportation Form (Google Form)
|DATE||STUDENT GROUP||GRADE LEVEL||SOL TEST|
|Friday, May 14th||Option 1 & 2||Grade 5||History SOL|
|Tuesday, May 18th||Option 2||Grades 3, 4, 5||Reading SOL|
|Wednesday, May 19th||Option 1 & 2||Grade 5||Science SOL|
|Thursday, May 20th||Option 2||Grades 3, 4, 5||Math SOL|
|Tuesday, May 25th||Option 1||Grades 3, 4, 5||Reading SOL|
|Thursday, May 27th||Option 1||Grades 3, 4, 5||Math SOL|
Dr. Cotton presented the instructional plan for the 2021-22 school year at the April 19, 2021 School Board Meeting. While the primary mode of instruction for ALL grade levels will be full-time in-person learning, Chesapeake will continue to offer virtual learning opportunities by application only. Families at the elementary and middle school levels who would like to apply for virtual learning will be required to make a full-year commitment to Virtual Virginia. Applications are now available on our website.
Completed applications should be submitted via email to Mr. Robert Sander, Principal, at or returned to the school in person. Hard copies of the application are available by request in our main office.
Knight Families – We need your help in taking extra good care of our Chromebooks. Thank you!
- Chromebooks should be used and kept on a flat, hard surface like a table or desk.
- Not on a bed, a chair, or couch
- No eating or drinking while using the Chromebook.
- Chromebooks should be turned off and plugged in each night.
- Siblings should not be using the Chromebook.
- Chromebooks are for school use only.
Camelot Elementary is a 2020 National Blue Ribbon School.
This is a huge honor and we are so proud of our students, families, teachers, and staff!
Parents & Guardians – Help us keep our students and staff healthy!
Here’s how you can help:
- Remind your child to wash his/her hands often.
- Remind your child to sneeze & cough into their elbow.
- Remind your child to keep his/her hands away from their nose & mouth.
- Run your child’s favorite sweatshirt or jacket through the washer.
- Wipe down/clean surfaces in your home. (use this poster as a guide to see what to sanitize)
- If your child is running a fever, he/she must stay home for 24 hours.
Thank you for your help!