Families who selected option 1, the On-Campus Continuum, should review all of the information outlined in the slide deck below. This information includes checklists families should complete now and other important health and safety protocols families should incorporate into their daily school routine.
If your student will not ride a school bus to and from school, please adhere to this student drop off/pick up plan:
Student Drop Off
7:10 AM: Parents & Guardians may drop their child(ren) off at the front doors no earlier than 7:10 AM. Parents & Guardians will not be allowed to enter the building due to safety protocols and physical distancing. Students will be monitored in the cafeteria.
7:35 AM: Classroom instruction begins. If your child(ren) are dropped off after this time, they will be marked Tardy.
Student Pick Up
2:00 PM: Parents & Guardians may begin picking up their child(ren). The instructional day ends at 2:04 PM.
- Please line up on the sidewalk leading to the front door. Cones are positioned for you.
- Be sure to have a valid picture ID with you.
- Remember to wear a mask.
- Keep 3-6 feet between yourself and others while waiting on the sidewalk to pick up your child(ren).
(Thank you for being patient and flexible as we welcome our students back into the building! These procedures may be subject to change.)
Knights – Please review these videos with your children as we begin returning to school. Click on each picture to watch the video.
|Washing Your Hands||Wearing Cloth Face Coverings||Staying Home When You are Sick|
|Lavarse las Manos||Usar una Cubierta de Tela Para la Cara||Quedarse en Casa Cuando está Enfermo|
Knights – We can’t wait to see you again soon! 🙂
To support our Knights and their families, the Department of Elementary Teaching and Learning created scheduling guidelines for online learning. Click here to learn more about our online learning daily schedule and expectations.
|Office Hours||7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Student School Hours||7:35 a.m. – 2:04 p.m.|
|Student Virtual Hours||7:35 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.|
Knight Families – Click here for the 2020-2021 school supply list. (pdf file) Remember, we are all starting school virtually.
Parents & Guardians – Help us keep our students and staff healthy!
Here’s how you can help:
- Remind your child to wash his/her hands often.
- Remind your child to sneeze & cough into their elbow.
- Remind your child to keep his/her hands away from their nose & mouth.
- Run your child’s favorite sweatshirt or jacket through the washer.
- Wipe down/clean surfaces in your home. (use this poster as a guide to see what to sanitize)
- If your child is running a fever, he/she must stay home for 24 hours.
Thank you for your help!