Knight Families – Please join the fun Family Code Night on Monday, November 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
You do not need to pre-register, just click this link to join… http://bit.ly/nationalfamilycodenight
(Screen shots from the pdf are provided below.)
Knight Families – We need your help in taking extra good care of our Chromebooks. Thank you!
- Chromebooks should be used and kept on a flat, hard surface like a table or desk.
- Not on a bed, a chair, or couch
- No eating or drinking while using the Chromebook.
- Chromebooks should be turned off and plugged in each night.
- Siblings should not be using the Chromebook.
- Chromebooks are for school use only.
Knight Families – Please join our PTA, only $6 per family. And order a t-shirt for your child!
PTA Newsletter (pdf)
Camelot Elementary has been selected as a
2020 National Blue Ribbon School!
This is a huge honor, and we are so proud of our students, families, teachers, and staff!
Knights – Please review these videos with your children as we begin returning to school. Click on each picture to watch the video.
|Washing Your Hands||Wearing Cloth Face Coverings||Staying Home When You are Sick|
|Lavarse las Manos||Usar una Cubierta de Tela Para la Cara||Quedarse en Casa Cuando está Enfermo|
|Office Hours||7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Student In School Hours||7:35 a.m. – 2:04 p.m.|
|Student Virtual Hours||7:35 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.|
Parents & Guardians – Help us keep our students and staff healthy!
Here’s how you can help:
- Remind your child to wash his/her hands often.
- Remind your child to sneeze & cough into their elbow.
- Remind your child to keep his/her hands away from their nose & mouth.
- Run your child’s favorite sweatshirt or jacket through the washer.
- Wipe down/clean surfaces in your home. (use this poster as a guide to see what to sanitize)
- If your child is running a fever, he/she must stay home for 24 hours.
Thank you for your help!