Knight Families – Be sure to “grab” free breakfast & lunch for your children each day.
* Students must be present to receive meals. *
Knights – Have fun staying connected by completing these challenges. 🙂
Parents & Guardians – Help us keep our students and staff healthy!
Here’s how you can help:
- Remind your child to wash his/her hands often.
- Remind your child to sneeze & cough into their elbow.
- Remind your child to keep his/her hands away from their nose & mouth.
- Run your child’s favorite sweatshirt or jacket through the washer.
- Wipe down/clean surfaces in your home. (use this poster as a guide to see what to sanitize)
- If your child is running a fever, he/she must stay home for 24 hours.
Thank you for your help!
The Parent Survey will be available March 16th to March 31st. Click here to complete the survey.
Congratulations to Christina Kramer, our Guidance Counselor, for being selected as Camelot’s Teacher of the Year!!
Congratulations to Ashley Parker, 3rd grade teacher, for being selected as Camelot’s Reading Teacher of the Year!!