- Highly motivated
- Able to manage time well
- Willing to participate in class discussions
- Comfortable with no face-to-face interaction
- Technologically savvy
Statements to Determine if Online Learning Is for You
Consider the following statements and if they apply to you.
- I am motivated to do well in school.
- I am able to manage my time wisely.
- I am willing to set aside a specific amount of time each day to devote to the online class.
- I am willing to learn in a virtual environment.
- I possess strong reading comprehension skills.
- I can express myself well through the written word.
- I accept responsibility for my education.
- I can work well independently.
- I am willing to ask questions when I need clarification or don’t understand something.
- I am comfortable navigating the Internet for research purposes.
- I am able to use word processing programs such as MS Word.
- I enjoy using the computer.
Is online learning for you?
Visit the site provided by Washington Online and complete the survey to see if online classes are for you.